An 11-Year-Old Girl Died After She Was Electrocuted While Swimming in a Lagoon — TIME

An 11-year-old girl died after she was electrocuted on Saturday evening, while swimming in a lagoon near a friend’s home in Toms River, N.J., according to authorities. Police said that the girl, together with two friends, was swimming with an inflatable raft when two of the girls touched the rail of a metal boat lift,…

via An 11-Year-Old Girl Died After She Was Electrocuted While Swimming in a Lagoon — TIME

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *